Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Paint colors in our home

I get asked many questions on Instagram about my home so I figured it might be helpful if I start blogging about all the details and projects we have done. So, I've decided to start a blog about my home.

I wanted to dedicate my first blog post to paint color. The only paint we use in this house is Benjamin Moore. I always bought my paint from Home Depot, but after purchasing Benjamin Moore paint I will never go back. ( There is nothing wrong with buying your paint from Home Depot by the way.)

Benjamin Moore paint covers in fewer coats and is very thick so it doesn't run. It also is pricier but you're paying for better quality. I also love all the color choices Benjamin Moore offers. They have so many colors that I get anxiety when I need to choose one because they are all so beautiful!!!

Paint colors in our home
We have three  Benjamin Moore colors in our home right now:
                                                                            
 Living Room + Breakfast Nook

Stair Case + Upstairs Hallway

Kitchen + Dining Room + Master Bedroom

They look similar in the swatches but Edgecomb Gray actually looks more beige on my walls then gray. All three of these colors are very neutral and go with any décor which is why I chose them. I get bored very quickly and I rather change pillows, area rugs, and curtains than paint :)



Codes for the paint:
Edgecomb Gray / HC-173
Revere Pewter / HC-172
Collingwood / 859
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love at West Shore. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig